activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Sree Harshavardhana" <harshavardh...@oakdeneindia.com>
Subject Binding or Configure AcitveMQ with DotNet WCF Services
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 06:08:41 GMT

Hi,

 The product we are developing, in that we would like to have ActiveMQ
 binding with WCF. We are using Spring.Net model in our application. I tried
 developing the same just using the Spring.Net configuration settings in
 sample WCF application, but not luck in that. Later I came to know that
 ActiveMQ has developed a WCF support class from the ActiveMQ srv
repositoty.
 In the repository I did not get any sample or example application which
 could help me to go ahead to use the ActiveMQ with WCF. Even there are
 hardly less support for this kind of developme available when we search on
 internet.

 So, I request you guys if can provide me an sample/example application how
 we can achive ActiveMQ with WCF, it will be very greatful for me.

 The technologies we are using are:

 - OS - Windows XP SP 3
 - MS Visual Studio 2008
 - Spring.Net 1.2
 - JVM 1.6
 - ActiveMQ 1.1.0.0

 Looking for positive reponse as soon as possible.

 Regards,

 Sree Harshavardhana