activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ari Zilka <...@terracottatech.com>
Subject Re: Joint Solution with ActiveMQ + Terracotta
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 06:30:59 GMT
It is here, complete with a demo...but it is locked down right now till we decide together
what to do with it...

https://svn.terracotta.org/repo/internal/wan-replication/

Do you want an svn account for the internal repo or do you just want me to put a tarball up
for FTP.  I should probably walk you through what it does.  It is very kewl, actually.  It
makes ActiveMQ and multi-datacenter completely transparent as a plugin to Ehcache :)

--Ari

On May 13, 2010, at 10:38 PM, Rob Davies wrote:

> Hi Ari,
>
> can you point us in the direction of the code - so we can evaluate what you've done ?
>
> cheers,
>
> Rob
> On 13 May 2010, at 23:25, Ari Zilka wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I wanted to let you know we have developed Terracotta-over-the-WAN capabilities using
ActiveMQ.  Was looking for AMQ development leadership to help:

>> 1. take a look at what we are doing ... provide feedback
>> 2. Once we are both happy w/ the soln, I was hoping to take it to market together
and drum up some noise around the combo  (WAN + distributed cache is a pretty hot topic right
now in our customers)