activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ari Zilka <...@terracottatech.com>
Subject Joint Solution with ActiveMQ + Terracotta
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 22:25:29 GMT
Hello all,

I wanted to let you know we have developed Terracotta-over-the-WAN capabilities using ActiveMQ.
 Was looking for AMQ development leadership to help:

1. take a look at what we are doing ... provide feedback
2. Once we are both happy w/ the soln, I was hoping to take it to market together and drum
up some noise around the combo  (WAN + distributed cache is a pretty hot topic right now in
our customers)

Who could I speak to further about this?  Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

--Ari