activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joint Solution with ActiveMQ + Terracotta
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 02:30:33 GMT
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Ari Zilka <ari@terracottatech.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I wanted to let you know we have developed Terracotta-over-the-WAN capabilities using
ActiveMQ.  Was looking for AMQ development leadership to help:

> 1. take a look at what we are doing ... provide feedback
> 2. Once we are both happy w/ the soln, I was hoping to take it to market together and
drum up some noise around the combo  (WAN + distributed cache is a pretty hot topic right
now in our customers)

> Who could I speak to further about this?  Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance!

I will volunteer the help with this effort. Is there at least one
other person who is willing to help out?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder