activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joint Solution with ActiveMQ + Terracotta
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 07:10:02 GMT
Great! - we'll have a look!

On 14 May 2010, at 07:30, Ari Zilka wrote:

> It is here, complete with a demo...but it is locked down right now till we decide together
what to do with it...

> https://svn.terracotta.org/repo/internal/wan-replication/
>
> Do you want an svn account for the internal repo or do you just want me to put a tarball
up for FTP.  I should probably walk you through what it does.  It is very kewl, actually.
 It makes ActiveMQ and multi-datacenter completely transparent as a plugin to Ehcache :)

> --Ari
>
> On May 13, 2010, at 10:38 PM, Rob Davies wrote:
>
>> Hi Ari,
>>
>> can you point us in the direction of the code - so we can evaluate what you've done
?

>> cheers,
>>
>> Rob
>> On 13 May 2010, at 23:25, Ari Zilka wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I wanted to let you know we have developed Terracotta-over-the-WAN capabilities
using ActiveMQ.  Was looking for AMQ development leadership to help:

>>> 1. take a look at what we are doing ... provide feedback
>>> 2. Once we are both happy w/ the soln, I was hoping to take it to market together
and drum up some noise around the combo  (WAN + distributed cache is a pretty hot topic right
now in our customers)