activemq-dev mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ 5.3.1 not working with Apache NMS v2.0.50727
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 14:40:57 GMT

Hi Tim,

We were using Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll and Apache.NMS.dll with Active MQ
5.2.0. With the new version of Apache NMS, I am trying to install net-2.0
release, but unable to find the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll  in the folder.

Please tell me if the file tree have changed or I have to use some other
file in its place.

Thanks,
Manu