activemq-dev mailing list archives

From radha_mit <Radhakrishn...@ivycomptech.com>
Subject ActiveMQ message loss on failover
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 04:33:35 GMT

We have a cluster of 2 activeMQ brokers and the clients connect it using
failover protocol.
We don t  have any parameter in the failover protocol. ( Only the IP's of
two brokers)

The producer and consumer are started and after some time one of the broker
is crashed., The clients failover to the other broker and run until we stop
the test.

The messages are non persistent.

We see message loss during failover time. Is it expected or can we prevent
message loss ?
The website says message loss = 0.

Please help us on what config we need to make ?

Thanks,
D.Radhakrishnan