activemq-dev mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.3.0
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 20:49:31 GMT

Did thorough regression testing.  We have a framework (QuadNMS) that sits on
top of the NMS framework.  All our unit and integration tests passed as I
mentioned before.  So that's good.

Our stress tests did not.  Our stress tests are noted in the following issue
along with an attached console application and how to replicate the problem.
We didn't run into any problems running these stress tests with v1.1 of the
provider.

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET-252

I predict it will take a lot of work to determine the root cause of the
problem here due to the nature of the sophistication of the stress test.
Therefore I'm not voting negatively as I don't want to hold up this release
if the community is waiting for it.  Albeit we would not use this version in
production until we determined the root cause.

-Mark