activemq-dev mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.3.0
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 16:35:00 GMT

Hey Tim.  I downloaded NMS 1.3 from your link and didn't run into the
exception mentioned here.  So official should be okay, but something is up
with trunk.  You can still run the console attached in issue 251 to see it.

So I'll take back the -1.  Our unit and integration tests all passed as
expected.  I'll be running this through our stress tests now.

magellings wrote:

> I ended up downloading it from trunk and compiled the version myself.
>
> I did run into an exception.  Reported here:
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET-251
>
> -1
>

> Timothy Bish wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 07:51 -0700, magellings wrote:
>>> Would like to run this version through our unit tests as well as our
>>> stress
>>> tests but can't.  It's built against a version of the base NMS of which
>>> you
>>> didn't distribute.  To avoid this in the future we should consider
>>> bundling
>>> all dependent assemblies into an ext_bin or lib directory residing in
>>> the
>>> Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ solution.  Then commit them to source so the product
>>> can
>>> always be compiled.  Then testers can just download the source and
>>> they'd
>>> have the base NMS dll.
>>>
>>> Error	1	Assembly 'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ, Version=1.3.0.1962,
>>> Culture=neutral,
>>> PublicKeyToken=82756feee3957618' uses 'Apache.NMS, Version=1.3.0.1959,
>>> Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=82756feee3957618' which has a higher