activemq-dev mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.3.0
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 14:51:49 GMT

Would like to run this version through our unit tests as well as our stress
tests but can't.  It's built against a version of the base NMS of which you
didn't distribute.  To avoid this in the future we should consider bundling
all dependent assemblies into an ext_bin or lib directory residing in the
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ solution.  Then commit them to source so the product can
always be compiled.  Then testers can just download the source and they'd
have the base NMS dll.

Error	1	Assembly 'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ, Version=1.3.0.1962, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=82756feee3957618' uses 'Apache.NMS, Version=1.3.0.1959,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=82756feee3957618' which has a higher version
than referenced assembly 'Apache.NMS, Version=1.3.0.1955, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=82756feee3957618'
c:\WIP\quadnmsv1_3\ext_bin\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll	NMS