activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Anaël Ollier <anael.oll...@gmail.com>
Subject [ActiveMQ 5.3.1] How to develop an authentication system and export it as a plugin?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:05:08 GMT
 Hi all,

I need to implement a special authentication plugin for ActiveMQ 5.3.1 and I
don't know exactly how to do it.
I have a little experience in Java/JEE but not with Maven. I managed to
import the 5.3.1 release in my Eclipse (Ganymede) and I can compile it
without any error, and also export it to recreate the install package from
the source. So far so good.

But how can I create a plugin to add my special authentication system? And
how can I change the authentication plugin used by an installed ActiveMQ
from the configuration?

I read a lot of the documentation but it seems some parts are "missing", or
I understand they are "useless" because "every developer knows that"... but
me.

Some help would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Regards