activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:34:06 GMT
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for this is
to get the osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.

>> The changes since the recent 5.3.1:
>>
>> merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
>> changing activemq.version to match project version
>> AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
>> AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
>> AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
>> AMQ-2675 - web console topic form
>>
>> The staging repo is here:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-022/
>>
>> The svn tag is here:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2
>>
>> This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people want me
to redo the release to fix this I will probably want to update the build a little more such
as using apache 7 parent pom and making the release plugin defaults work.

>> Please vote
>>
>> +1  Promote staging repo as amq 5.3.2
>> -1 Drop staging repo and tag, try again (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> Many thanks
>
> There is no JIRA version for this release yet so I have no idea which
> JIRA issues are included. David, do you know which issues have been
> fixed for a 5.3.2 release?

Doh! The issues are listed right in front of me! That will teach me to
respond to an email while I'm on the phone.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder