activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ActiveMQ 5.3.1] How to develop an authentication system and export it as a plugin?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:16:34 GMT
ah, so for login modules you configure via JAAS in the standard way. see:
http://activemq.apache.org/security.html
and access the credentials
via org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationPlugin
For xml config, take note the xbean annotation on
the JaasAuthenticationPlugin or SimpleAuthenticationPlugin class, that makes
setting attributes via the xml config easy. You can see how they class
accessors map to attributes via examples on the security.html page.

Also note that both implements the plugin interface so that it can be
dropped into the plugins list of the broker xml config.

hope this helps