activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:32:34 GMT
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for this is to
get the osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.

> The changes since the recent 5.3.1:
>
> merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
> changing activemq.version to match project version
> AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
> AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
> AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
> AMQ-2675 - web console topic form
>
> The staging repo is here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-022/
>
> The svn tag is here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2
>
> This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people want me to
redo the release to fix this I will probably want to update the build a little more such as
using apache 7 parent pom and making the release plugin defaults work.

> Please vote
>
> +1  Promote staging repo as amq 5.3.2
> -1 Drop staging repo and tag, try again (please provide specific comments)
>
> Many thanks

There is no JIRA version for this release yet so I have no idea which
JIRA issues are included. David, do you know which issues have been
fixed for a 5.3.2 release?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/