activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Possible 5.3.2?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:02:49 GMT
Hi David,

I just put in changes that need to go in 5.3.2. It includes security
vunerability and one small web console fix. So the final list for 5.3.2 is

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ/fixforversion/12310

You're free to proceed with the release, when you're ready.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net