activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Network demand forwarding bridges and dynamicOnly=false
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 16:20:01 GMT
I have been tracking down an issue with durable subscriptions and networked
broker restarts and again noticed that nil effect of isDyanamicOnly. A
network bridge is always dynamicOnly as far as I can see.

I am thinking that this flag can be redirected to indicate if
durable subscriptions should be automatically bridged. Auto bridging is
normally not needed if a broker will have consumers (and leads to duplicates
atm), but is good if a broker is solely a bridge between two networks.

Any thoughts? Or is there a real use case for DynamicOnly=false that I am
missing?