activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible 5.3.2?
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:00:44 GMT

On Apr 23, 2010, at 12:47 PM, Rob Davies wrote:

> Can you do this in 5.4 - which was planned for the next release ?

It's already in 5.4, but we were hoping to release the geronimo milestone next week.  Are
you planning to release 5.4 next week?

thanks
david jencks

> On 23 Apr 2010, at 18:16, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> I'm afraid I blinked at the wrong time and didn't apply the osgi versions patch to
5.3.1 that geronimo needs to be able to run activemq in osgi (AMQ-2637)

>> Geronimo is trying to get out a milestone release including amq..... our two choices
appear to be pushing for an amq 5.3.2 release next week with this patch applied or repackaging
5.3.1 with modified manifest headers.

>> IIUC the release process is now very easy and automated.  Would anyone object if
I applied this patch and called for a 5.3.2 release?