activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible 5.3.2?
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:43:05 GMT
missed the next week bit :( - ok 5.3.2 it would need to be
On 23 Apr 2010, at 21:00, David Jencks wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2010, at 12:47 PM, Rob Davies wrote:
>
>> Can you do this in 5.4 - which was planned for the next release ?
>
> It's already in 5.4, but we were hoping to release the geronimo milestone next week.
 Are you planning to release 5.4 next week?

> thanks
> david jencks
>

>> On 23 Apr 2010, at 18:16, David Jencks wrote:
>>
>>> I'm afraid I blinked at the wrong time and didn't apply the osgi versions patch
to 5.3.1 that geronimo needs to be able to run activemq in osgi (AMQ-2637)

>>> Geronimo is trying to get out a milestone release including amq..... our two
choices appear to be pushing for an amq 5.3.2 release next week with this patch applied or
repackaging 5.3.1 with modified manifest headers.

>>> IIUC the release process is now very easy and automated.  Would anyone object
if I applied this patch and called for a 5.3.2 release?