activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jgenender <>
Subject Karma for wiki (and its down too)
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:48:24 GMT

Hi guys...

I contributed a patch and was subsequently committed (Thanks Dejan!) for
AMQ-2697 as an enhancement.  I would like to update the doc on to show that enhancement
for 5.4+.  I tried to get into it, but I'm getting this report:

Database is being updated by an instance which is not part of the current
cluster. You should check network connections between cluster nodes,
especially multicast traffic.

So.. I can't test if I have karma to update the page.  So if someone can
look into fixing the cwiki and ensuring I have karma, that would be awesome!