activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Nanawel <anael.oll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ActiveMQ 5.3.1] How to develop an authentication system and export it as a plugin?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:35:26 GMT

Thanks again for your help. I think I see now what config files I have to
edit once my plugin will be compiled.

My problem is that I still can't manage to compile or package my new
classes.
I have imported the ~22 projects composing ActiveMQ (activemq-all,
activemq-core, ...) in my Eclipse, and I've created a new project that looks
like what I could find in the other ones (package structure, initial
pom.xml) holding my authentication and login classes.

As I'm implementing BrokerPlugin and LoginModule from activemq-core and
activemq-jaas, I tried to fill my pom.xml with those packages to be able to
compile them without error. But everytime I add those dependencies I see
more and more unresolved dependencies (javacc, commons-io, and 15+ more) in
the list.

The problem is that I have no experience with Maven or such a big project
like ActiveMQ so it's maybe a bit optimistic to think that I'll be able to
create my little JAR with 2 classes in 1 hour.