activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Nanawel <anael.oll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ActiveMQ 5.3.1] How to develop an authentication system and export it as a plugin?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:09:52 GMT

Hi Gary, thanks for your help but I already took a look at this class.

Actually I think I did not express correctly what I want. Correct me if I'm
wrong but the SimpleAuthenticationPlugin is good for me because I don't need
to change anything on this side (users and groups). What I need to change is
the login process, and so the LoginModule. I know the implementation I'll
have to write, this is not the problem.

My major problem is to understand how to build it and make it a package I
can just "paste" into an existing ActiveMQ installation.

Sorry if I'm not really clear.

Regards