activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:08:52 GMT

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:04:39
To: <>
Cc: Geronimo Dev List \(JIRA\)<>
Subject: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for this is to get the
osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.

The changes since the recent 5.3.1:

merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
changing activemq.version to match project version
AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
AMQ-2675 - web console topic form

The staging repo is here:

The svn tag is here:

This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people want me to redo the
release to fix this I will probably want to update the build a little more such as using apache
7 parent pom and making the release plugin defaults work.

Please vote

+1  Promote staging repo as amq 5.3.2
-1 Drop staging repo and tag, try again (please provide specific comments)

Many thanks

david jencks

View raw message