activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Hoang <damho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Not able to connect to ActiveMQ running on EC2 Instance remotely
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:08:31 GMT

Bruce,

Thank you very much for your response.  I did the steps that you suggested
and got the correct response in but when i telnet from outside, i am getting
timeout.  I think it has something to do with EC2 Firewall.  The interesting
thing is that i did have these port opened in for this EC2 Security Group as
below:

SSH tcp 22 22 0.0.0.0/0

tcp 61616 61616 0.0.0.0/0

HTTP tcp 80 80 0.0.0.0/0