activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Jones <chad.e.jo...@qg.com>
Subject NMS and camel delayer with header configuration
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 23:34:27 GMT

I'm trying to use the camel delayer with ActiveMQ 5.2 with the NMS ActiveMQ
provider.  I can get the delayer to work when using the static delay method
with the delay element, but not when using the simple element syntax.  I do
not know what the precise value should be for the processAfter header.
Should it be epoch local time, epoch GMT, not epoch/something else.  Anyone
know what value to set for the property/header to get this to work with NMS?

The following link (at the bottom of the page) shows the delayer spring
config.  It's the absolute time with the header I'm trying to get to work.

http://fusesource.com/docs/router/1.6/defining_routes/XmlConfig-Processors.html#FMRS.Xml.Delayer

P.S.  I'm reposting this for magellings who originally posted on Feb 25, but
is having problems getting his message to go to the mailing list.