activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #3
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:20:32 GMT
I searched the code for other areas where Thread.ResetAbort() was called
(three locations found), and I have made some changes on my local machine.
I am reconfiguring my application to use these custom versions so I can test
the changes.  I'll report back after I have been able to verify the fix.

I see that you reopened AMQNET-218.  I'll go add my comments there so we can
track the issue.