activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 #3
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:41:55 GMT
-1

The recent change made for AMQNET-218 seems to have introduced a problem.
In general, I am uneasy about having this type of threading-related code
change made right before a release.  It would be better to let this kind of
change "cook" for a while.

Specifically, in CompositeTaskRunner.cs, line 160, the call to
Thread.ResetAbort() in the exception handler is causing an exception,
because this function should only be called in response to a
ThreadAbortException.  It is causing a ThreadStateException because no abort
was requested.  This catch handler should be re-written so that the
Thread.ResetAbort() call is made in a specific exception handler for
ThreadAbortException, rather than in the general exception handler.