activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: OSGi Integration
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:26:31 GMT
You can check out new ActiveMQ karaf feature

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/activemq-karaf/5.4-SNAPSHOT/

it contains everything you need to install and start activemq inside karaf.

Once properly set, you can use

features:install activemq
features:install pax-web
features:install activemq-web-console

Proper documentation is still pending though.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net