activemq-dev mailing list archives

From TOM THOMAS <tom.thom...@wipro.com>
Subject Unable to consume messages
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:40:23 GMT

Hi,
Issue 1:
I have one MDB (EJB 3.0) to consume Active MQ queue messages and it works
fine but here the problem after a long time (more specific after 1/2 days)
the MDB does not consume the message. It is required to restart the Jboss
server to consume the messages.

MDB is deployed in Jboss 4.2.3 GA server and Apache Active MQ 4.1.1

Here is xxx-jm-ds.xml that deploys in jboss deploy folder.
<tx-connection-factory>
      <jndi-name>activemq/QueueConnectionFactory</jndi-name>
      <xa-transaction/>
      <track-connection-by-tx/>
      <rar-name>activemq-rar-4.1.1.rar</rar-name>

<connection-definition>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</connection-definition>

<security-domain-and-application>JmsXARealm</security-domain-and-application>
      <min-pool-size>20</min-pool-size>
      <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size>
      <blocking-timeout-millis>300000</blocking-timeout-millis>
      <idle-timeout-minutes>5</idle-timeout-minutes>
      <background-validation>true</background-validation>
      <background-validation-minutes>10</background-validation-minutes>
   </tx-connection-factory>

MDB configuartions:-

@MessageDriven(name = "q.aoma-glores.request", activationConfig = {
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType", propertyValue =
"javax.jms.Queue"),
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination", propertyValue =
"q.aoma-glores.request"), @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName =
"acknowledgeMode", propertyValue = "Auto-acknowledge") })
 })
@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.CONTAINER)
@ResourceAdapter("activemq-rar-4.1.1.rar")
public class GloresProcessor implements MessageListener {

Issue 2:
If the Active MQ restarts, Jboss server also is required to restart
consuming the messages. Could you please help me to avoid the Jboss restart.

Thanks,
Tom