activemq-dev mailing list archives

From srinidandi <shrinivas.dandibho...@corpus.com>
Subject Re: OSGi Integration
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:40:02 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to make ActiveMQ + camel work with Apache Felix Karaf 1.2.0, and
for this have deployed activemq and its dependencies in Karaf.

I have set up a simple camel route using spring dsl that reads a queue and
writes it to a bean as below.

<route>
      <from uri="activemq:queue:example.A" />
      <to uri="bean:myMessageHandler?method=handleMessage" />
</route>

and have also defined the activemq bean in the same xml as below

<bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
 <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
</bean>

On deploying the application bundle (the bundle has the activenmq related
package in the import) I get the following exception at run time.

karaf@root> Exception in thread "SpringOsgiExtenderThread-4"
org.springframework
.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'activemq' d
efined in URL [bundle://384.0:0/META-INF/spring/camelContext.xml]: Error
setting
 property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpd
ateException; nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException:
Property 'brokerURL' threw exception; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFo
undError: org/springframework/context/Lifecycle

Can you please let me know if I am missing anything?

Thanks