activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: activemq assembled with blueprint?
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:42:33 GMT
Hi David,

sorry my bad, I misread it and thought you mean on a full osgi-based
architecture. I'm interested in playing with blueprint config and provide a
basic config demo file (and support) soon. But I guess until we create a
custom XML support for it (such as XBean), we can't use it in production.
Any thoughts from others on this?

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net