activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.3.1 release time frame
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:50:39 GMT
Hi Willem,

there's a couple of issues still pending for 5.3.1 release

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10520&resolution=-1&fixfor=12183&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

we'll try to fix them and do a release in a shortest possible timeframe.

BTW I commented on https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2547 today
(if that's the issue you referenced).

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net