activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: activemq assembled with blueprint?
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:45:36 GMT
AFAICT there might be some actual code changes if you wanted to make
things like transports into osgi services that get hooked up or
removed dynamically, but just changing the assembly to use blueprint
ought to be pretty straightforward.... am I missing anything obvious
that requires this to wait?

Anyone have an idea of the amq 6 timeframe?

thanks
david jencks