activemq-dev mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: Apache NMS 1.2.0 RC1 now ready for download.
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:31:56 GMT

-1

Created a number of issues [1], the biggy being disposal behavior of the
Session class [2].  The other issues we could work around, but the change in
disposal behavior would prevent us from moving to v1.2 as we run our
consumers as windows services.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=11010&created:previous=-1w&sorter/field=created&sorter/order=DESC
[2] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET-218