activemq-dev mailing list archives

From noviceforAMQ <abhishekv...@yahoo.com>
Subject publish(TextMessate) gives an exception.
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:50:50 GMT

Friends I am new to ActiveMQ development. I am trying to develop an
application in which I need to publish a message. Following is the code I
have written

TextMessage message = pubSession.createTextMessage( );
message.setText(text);
publisher.publish(message);

While running the code it gives following exception:

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/
jms/Destination;
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:241)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQTopicPublisher.publish(ActiveMQTopicPublisher.java:123)
        at EM.writeMessage(EM.java:52)
        at EM.main(EM.java:66)

Configuration:

I am using Active MQ 5.3.0
JMS version: 1.1
J2EE version: 1.4

Application is a stand alone JMS application.