activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rodriguez <srodrig...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ + Logging
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 02:10:05 GMT
Hi all,
I'm working on the trunk and I have quite a dumb question. I see the
Apache.NMS.Activemq library provide an implementation of ITrace, and that we
can enable logging through the URI (tcp://<myHost>:61616?useLogging=true but
I cannot really see how we retrieve these logs?
I saw in jira that at some point there was a discussion rather we should use
log4net or write our own logging tool, but I don't seem to find the action
taken after the discussion. The reason I'm asking this is because.. well, I
would like to debug some code I'm witting, and can't seem to retrieve the
logs anywhere, even with the URI option. I guess I'm missing a point
somewhere, so I come back to you for some enlightenment.
Thank you very much,

--
Sebastien Rodriguez