activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: Are JIRA issue flooding your inbox?
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:32:55 GMT
On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Rob Davies <> wrote:
> I attempt weeding every few months - trouble is - its a jungle ;)

Agreed, which is why I'm trying to get everyone to look at a few. Then
we can move on to the 5.4.0 issues using the same scrutiny.

> A lot of
> the unresolved issues will take a lot of time to validate - as they do have
> steps to reproduce - but they aren't junit tests

HIram and I talked about that briefly. We agreed that we need to be
more strict about this. Hiram is in favor of kicking any issue that
doesn't have a test. I wouldn't go that far, my threshold is a
requirement of steps to reproduce. So if neither of those are
available, and the issue seems sufficiently unclear, just kick it.

> Can you make the filter public btw ? I can't see it

Sorry about that, it's now shared.

ActiveMQ in Action:

View raw message