activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Weblogic integration
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:29:41 GMT
Can you explain exactly what you're trying to achieve?  For instance,
will you use the WebLogic JMS provider at all?  Are you trying to
bridge between WebLogic JMS and ActiveMQ?  Or do you want to use
strictly ActiveMQ, where your application sends messages only to
ActiveMQ, and MDBs or something get invoked directly from ActiveMQ?
What kind of components will be sending and receiving messages?  Are
you using a Java EE stack (MDBs) or Spring or something else?

I ask all this because the integration strategy would be somewhat
different for all of these cases.

Thanks,
      Aaron