activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dickyp <rickplatt2...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: Weblogic integration
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:32:56 GMT

Aaron

I have a weblogic server which will be the JMS provider connected to a
remote ActiveMQ server, the weblogic server will contain MDBs to process
incoming messages from the ActiveMq server,and generate outgoing messages to
the the ActiveMQ server.

I thought I would just have to configure a bridge on my weblogic server to
the remote ActiveMq server.

Is the point about JMS that there is a standard and messages should flow
between any platform independant of the message brokers used.

Please remeber I am new to this area, certainly in production environment.
And appreciate any advice or help you can provide.
Richard