activemq-dev mailing list archives

From cmoorshead <cris.moorsh...@yrcw.com>
Subject How to access ActiveMQ from OpenWire-C Client
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:03:37 GMT

I recently installed ActiveMQ 5.3.0 on Linux RHEL.  I now need to access
ActiveMQ from a C program also running on Linux RHEL.  I'm trying to use the
OpenWire C Client.  I downloaded and installed APR 1.3.8 which appeared to
be pre-requisite.  On the ActiveMQ website, I downloaded the following
source files and example program:
- ow.c
- ow.h
- ow_buffer.c
- ow_command_type_v1.h
- ow_commands_v1.c
- ow_commands_v1.h
- ow_commands_v2.c
- ow_commands_v2.h
- ow_marshal.c
- amqcs.c
- amqcs.h
- main.c
I need help in getting it compiled and working.  Is there a makefile
available?  Also it looks like there is a version 1 and 2.  Some of the
files I downloaded reference version 1, while other reference version2.  I'm
confused.