activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Casey <jamesc....@gmail.com>
Subject How to fix doc bugs in website ?
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:12:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a look at the area of advisory support in order to provide
a patch for AMQ-2098 -  Advisory messages are empty when received with
a Stomp subscription.

While there I spotted the same problem reported in AMQ-2170-
Incoherent documentation / strange property names for advisory
messages.  I've got a fix for the code side of this, but would like to
submit a doc fix for the website at the same point.

I can't find any where how to get the source of the website in order
to make a patch; Could someone give me a pointer...

thanks,

James.