activemq-dev mailing list archives

From EfratK <efratkra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACTIVEMQ-cpp
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:13:36 GMT

Indeed the Release build configuration were missing.
The above error message disappear BUT a lot of new ones came up :(. some of
them are:

libactivemq-cpp.lib(Thread.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_apr_thread_join@8
libactivemq-cpp.lib(Thread.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_apr_thread_create@20
libactivemq-cpp.lib(Thread.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_apr_os_thread_current@0
libactivemq-cpp.lib(Thread.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_apr_thread_yield@0
libactivemq-cpp.lib(Thread.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_apr_sleep@8
libactivemq-cpp.lib(AtomicInteger.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_atomic_cas32@12
libactivemq-cpp.lib(AtomicInteger.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_atomic_dec32@4
libactivemq-cpp.lib(AtomicInteger.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_atomic_inc32@4
libactivemq-cpp.lib(AtomicInteger.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_atomic_add32@8
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_connect@8
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_timeout_get@8
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_create@20
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_sockaddr_info_get@24
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_opt_get@12
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_shutdown@8
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_timeout_set@12
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_close@4
libactivemq-cpp.lib(TcpSocket.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _apr_socket_opt_set@12
libactivemq-cpp.lib(SocketInputStream.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _apr_socket_recv@12
libactivemq-cpp.lib(SocketInputStream.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp__ioctlsocket@12
libactivemq-cpp.lib(SocketInputStream.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _apr_os_sock_get@8
libactivemq-cpp.lib(SocketError.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol __imp__WSAGetLastError@0
libactivemq-cpp.lib(SocketOutputStream.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _apr_socket_send@12

Any idea?