activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] AciveMQ Protocol Buffers 1.0 and Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.0 releases
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:20:28 GMT
IMO since you aren't building protbuf as part of amq, it is a separate
bunch of stuff and a separate release with a separate source archive.
If you want a single source archive, put the protobuf modules inside
the amq tree and link up the build.

I think I already set up the protobuf build inside amq 6 to the new
style stuff, sorry I missed this one, but should be easy to merge the
changes.

So this means I'm -1 on these releases since the source archive is a
required part of the release.

thanks
david jencks