activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is still unstable: ActiveMQ » ActiveMQ :: Core #123
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:35:35 GMT
yea, me neither. one option may be to increment the number of tries that it
does. I added that test to validate there are no deadlocks in the discovery
reconnect logic and made some relevant changes to improve the situatuion but
there may be some gremlin still in there. In other words, the failure may be
real.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration