activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject [CANCEL] [VOTE] AciveMQ Protocol Buffers 1.0 and Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.0 releases
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:57:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm canceling this release because of source archive problem.

As we're waiting for Colin's tests to finish and we will possibly have some
tweaking in the default configs, I would like to use this time window to
release protobuf 1.0 in a separate release and thus avoid this issue of
including protobuf source in activemq release.

I've merged David's changes in the protobuf release and adapted it a bit
more. It builds fine from source release and activemq (5.3 branch) builds
and runs fine with it. I'll run a full activemq 5.3 branch build with it on
Monday.

I'm starting a new vote for this on a new thread.

Thank you all for your help
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net