activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 5.3.0
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:46:26 GMT
The only required part of an apache release is the source archive that
is sufficient to build the project.  You don't make that easy to
find :-)..... its here

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-030/org/apache/activemq/activemq-parent/5.3.0/

I'd suggest just pointing to the staging repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-030

so its clear that the vote is for the entire contents of the staging
repo.

I'd like to run the ee5 tck against geronimo + the activemq 5.3
release candidate, I'm hoping we can start tomorrow.

Also it seems to be strongly suggested that you check that the source
archive actually will build before voting +1 :-)

Since Guillaume has apparently decided to wait on the osgi changes
will you uncancel the vote?  In geronimo we have concurrent votes
fairly often, just noting that one vote depends on another.  We do try
to get the votes started in order :-)

Congratulations on getting this process started :-)

thanks
david jencks