activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI: activemq:tcp://192.168.1.13:61616
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 18:31:24 GMT
On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 10:18 -0700, gtsafas wrote:
> I am trying to right a client connect to our activemq in c#.
>
> When I try to compile I am recieving this error
>
> No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI:
> activemq:tcp://192.168.1.13:61616
>
> I am using the net 3.5 lib Apache.NMS 1.1.0.1642
>
> I am calling this using
>
>            IConnectionFactory factory = new
> NMSConnectionFactory(connecturi);
>
> I also have tried putting nmsprovider-activemq.config in the build dir.
>

> Thanks ahead of time for the help.

This is the code that's used to determine where the NMSConnectionFactory
looks for the nmsprovider-activemq.config file:

   private static string[] GetConfigSearchPaths()
   {
      ArrayList pathList = new ArrayList();

      // Check the current folder first.
      pathList.Add("");
#if !NETCF
      AppDomain currentDomain = AppDomain.CurrentDomain;

      // Check the folder the assembly is located in.

pathList.Add(Path.GetDirectoryName(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location));
      if(null != currentDomain.BaseDirectory)
      {
         pathList.Add(currentDomain.BaseDirectory);
      }

      if(null != currentDomain.RelativeSearchPath)
      {
         pathList.Add(currentDomain.RelativeSearchPath);
      }
#endif

      return (string[]) pathList.ToArray(typeof(string));
   }

Your config file needs to be in one of those locations in order for it
to be found.

Regards
Tim.

--