activemq-dev mailing list archives

From <Sheetal.Kulka...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ trying to reconnect to Random TCP port periodically
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:33:52 GMT
Hi,

I have disabled for camel support for it.
Still I am attaching the activemq.xml file attached here with,
Please guide me as we are using it for production.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Tully [mailto:gary.tully@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:58 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ trying to reconnect to Random TCP port
periodically

that looks like an openwire connect attempt to the http endpoint and
negotiation is failing. Can you post your activemq.xml file. One
possibility
is the embedded camel context which will do periodic retries (polls) but
the
ActiveMQConnection factory uri must be misconfigured in that case.

2009/8/6 <Sheetal.Kulkarni@sungard.com>

> ActiveMQ on Linux gives error something like this on ActiveMQ console:
>
> DEBUG log                            - EXCEPTION
> java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
>        at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcher.read0(Native Method)
>        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:21)
>        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:233)
>        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:206)
>        at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:207)
>        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.ChannelEndPoint.fill(ChannelEndPoint.java:128)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:282)
>        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:205)
>        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
>        at

org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:
395)
>        at

org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.ja
va:450)
> DEBUG log                            - EOF
> DEBUG WireFormatNegotiator           - Sending: WireFormatInfo {
version=3,
> properties={TightEncodingEnabled=true, CacheSize=1024,
> TcpNoDelayEnabled=true, SizePrefixDisabled=false,
StackTraceEnabled=true,
> MaxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=10000, MaxInactivityDuration=30000,
> CacheEnabled=true}, magic=[A,c,t,i,v,e,M,Q]}
> DEBUG Connection:6                   - SENDING: WireFormatInfo {
version=3,
> properties={TightEncodingEnabled=true, CacheSize=1024,
> TcpNoDelayEnabled=true, SizePrefixDisabled=false,
StackTraceEnabled=true,
> MaxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=10000, MaxInactivityDuration=30000,
> CacheEnabled=true}, magic=[A,c,t,i,v,e,M,Q]}
> DEBUG TransportConnection            - stop() called in the middle of
> start(). Delaying...
> DEBUG TransportConnection            - Calling the delayed stop()
> DEBUG Connection:6                   - RECEIVED Exception:
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
>        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBuffere
dInputStream.java:50)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBuffere
dInputStream.java:58)
>        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.jav
a:269)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.
java:210)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:2
02)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:185
)
> DEBUG TransportConnection            - Stopping connection: /
> 10.254.81.51:36717
> DEBUG TcpTransport                   - Stopping transport tcp:///
> 10.254.81.51:36717
> DEBUG TransportConnection            - Stopped transport: /
> 10.254.81.51:36717
> DEBUG TransportConnection            - Connection Stopped: /
> 10.254.81.51:36717
> ERROR TransportConnector             - Could not accept connection :
> Connection reset
> DEBUG TransportConnector             - Reason: Connection reset
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
>        at
> java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:96)
>        at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.flush(TcpBuffe
redOutputStream.java:115)
>        at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:
167)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportLogger.oneway(TransportLogger.jav
a:104)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor
.java:233)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.sendWireFormat(WireFo
rmatNegotiator.java:160)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.start(WireFormatNegot
iator.java:79)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java
:57)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.start(TransportConnection
.java:873)
>        at

org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1$1.run(TransportConnector
.java:213)
> DEBUG AMQPersistenceAdapter          - dataFilesInProgress.values: (0)
[]

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration