activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two obvious bug
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:41:55 GMT
On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 00:01 -0700, robert.yu wrote:
> 1, line 26 at activemq-cpp.pc
>         Libs: -L${libdir} -lactivemq-cpp-3.0.1 -lpthread -ldl -luuid
>    the above -lactivemq-cpp-3.0.1 should be -lactivemq-cpp
>
> 2, there are too many cases that throw unexpected exception.
>    e.g., void TcpTransport::close() throw( cms::CMSException ) need throw
> cms::CMSException but it throw ActiveMQException by the following thre
> macros:
>     AMQ_CATCH_RETHROW( ActiveMQException )
>     AMQ_CATCH_EXCEPTION_CONVERT( Exception, ActiveMQException )
>     AMQ_CATCHALL_THROW( ActiveMQException )
>
>    those unexpected exception will abort application when release a
> connection/session which catch an exception.
>
> Any one can solve those problems? especially the 2nd one.
>
> Thanks,

If you find problems like these and want them fixed the best thing to do
is open a Jira issue and document what you've found and attach a patch
if possible.  We'll strive to resolve the issues you find while
reviewing the code, just open an issue so we can add that into the road
map.

Regards
Tim.
--