activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:32:00 GMT
-1
Sorry, there is no source archive sufficient to build the project
from.  This would mean this collection of artifacts isn't really a
release :-)

I apologize, when I worked on the main activemq build I did not
realize activeio was still used in amq.

The simplest way to fix this problem is to update the activeio build
to be based on the apache 6 pom, like the main activemq build.  I'll
work on that now.

thanks
david jencks