activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Langlois <Olivier.Langl...@streamtheworld.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQcpp cms::Session::createTextMessage() function usage question with ISO-8859-1 strings
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:42:45 GMT
Hi Tim,

It is an old version 2.1.3. Are you refering to:

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-235 ?

but even with or without the bug, I still have my question of whether or not I am using ActiveMQcpp
API correctly.

Is the createTextMessage() function expect UTF-8 strings or regular ASCII strings are fine?

Thank you very much!